Check My Latest Post Here

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Latest Financial Knowledge 12 Solved MCQ's for RRB's Exam 2012

Financial General Awareness 2012

1) Which of the following statement is true about the exports of china which is a close competitor of India?
I) China's economic success is basically on the fact that it exports cheaper goods to rich nations like the USA etc.
II) In the year 2007 china's exports became almost 40% of its GDP.
III) When compared to India china's share in the world exports is morethan 30% whereas India's share is mere 6% of the global exports.
a) only I
b) only II
c) Both I and II
d) All I,II and III
e) None of these

Ans c

2) one of the major challanges banking industry is facing these days is money laundering.Which of the following acts/norms are launched by the banks to prevent money laundering in general?
a) Know your customer Norms
b) Banking regulations Act
c) Negotiable Instrument Act
d) Narcotics and Psychotropic substance Act
e) None of these

Ans e

3) Lot of Banks in India these days are offering M-Banking Facility to their Customers.What is the full form of 'M' in M-Banking?
a) Money
b) Marginal
c) Message
d) Mutual Fund
e) Mobile Phone

Ans e

4) Which of the following is true about the 'Sub-Prime Crises'?(The term was very much in the news recently)
I) It is a mortgage crises referring to credit default by the borrowers.
II) Sub-Prime borrowers were those borrowers who were rated low and were high risk borrowers.
III) This crises originated because of negligence in credit ratingof the borrower.
a) only I
b) only II
c) Both I and II
d) All I,II and III
e) None of these

Ans d

5) Which of the following is not the part of the structure of Financial system in India?
a) Industrial Finance
b) Agriculture Finance
c) Givernment Finance
d) Development Finance
e) Personal Finance

Ans e

6) Which of the following is not the part of the Scheduled banking structure in India?
a) Money Lenders
b) Public Sector Banks
c) Private Sector Banks
d) Regional Rural Banks
e) State Co-operative Banks

Ans a

7) As we all Know Govt. of India Collects Tax Revenue on Various activites in the Country..Which of the following is a part of the tax revenue of the Govt.?
I) Tax on Income
II) Tax on Expenditure
III) Tax on Property or Capital Assest
IV) Tax on Goods and Services
a) Both I and III only
b) Both II and IV only
c) All  I,II,III and IV
d) only II, III and IV
e) None of these

Ans c

8) We very Frequently read about special Economic Zones(SEZs) in newspapers.These SEZs were established with which of the following objectives?
I) To attract Foreign Investment directly
II) To protect domestic market from direct competition from multinationals.
III) To provide more capital to agricultural and allied activites.
a) only I
b) only II
c) Both I and II
d) All I,II and III
e) None of these

Ans a

9) Which of the following groups of countries has almost 50% share in global emission of Carbon every year?
a) US, China, India, South Africa
b) India, Russia, China, Britain
c) South Africa, Nepal, Myanmar
d) US, Russia, China and India
e) None of these

Ans d

10) Which of the following correctly describes the concept of "Nuclear Bank" Floated by International Atomic Energy Agency?
I) It is nuclear fuel bank to be shared by all the nations jointly
II) It is a facility to help nations in enrichment of Uranium.
III) It is an agency which will keep a close vigil on the nuclear programme of all the nations.
a) only I
b) only II
c) Both I and II
d) All I,II and III
e) None of these

Ans b

11) Inflation in India is measured on which of the following Indexes/indicators ?
a) Cost of Living Index(COLI)
b) Consumer price Index(CPI)
c) Gross Domestic Product(
d) Wholesale Price Index(WPI)
e) None of these

Ans d

12) As per the news in various journals,many banks have failed to achieve agri loan target fixed by  the RBI for the year 2010-11.What was the target fixed for the year?
a) 10%
b) 15%
c) 18%
d) 24%
e) 30%

Ans c



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics TopOfBlogs BLOG DIRECTORY, Submit blog free, Promote Blog, Best directory My Zimbio
Top Stories
Slothere