1) The Dream Coalition led by Bidzina Ivanishvili won the paarliamentary election over preseident Mikhail Saakashvili's ruling United National Party in a former soviet state recently. Which country is in reference here?
2) Six MV-22 osprey aircraft were deployed at a U.S military base on a southern Japanese island on October 1, 2012 despite fierce opposition. What was that island?
2) Iwo Jima
3) Russia extend its lease of a key military base in which country for 30 years in a deal in October 2012 that strengthens Moscow strategic position in the region ahead of NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan?
4) Secretary of State Hilliary Clinton, in October 2012 took responsible for the devastating september 11, 2012 attack on the U.S Consulate in Benghazi in which chris stevens was killed. in which country is benghazi located?
5) Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez won presidential elections for the third time in October 2012. The term of presidential office i Venezuela is of
1) 7 years
2) 5 years
3) 6 yaers
4) 4 years
6) The food and Agricultural organization(FAO) on October 9,2012 said that its 2009 announced that one billion people in the world were hungry was off-target and that the number is actually more like 870 million. The U.N aims to reduce by one-half the number of the world's hungry people by
7) In a referendum held in which country in October 2012 did voters back proposals for a new basic law, drafted by a citizens constitutional council that sought the public's help on websites like twitter?
8) The leaders of Russia and which country on October 10, 2012 agreed to develop large scale cooperation in defence, energy and investment, marking resumption of military-technical cooperation?
9) Which country on October 13, 2012 offered to negotiate a 20% cap on uranium enrichment if it is assured a regular supply of nuclear fuel for its medical reactor that manufactures isotopes to treat cancer?
1) Saudi Arabia
2) North Lorea
10) The Popular Labour Party won election in a baltic nation on October 14, 2012 dealing a blow to the conservative government's vision of becoming a regional energy powerhouse.Which country is being hinted here?